If you are thinking about search engine optimization on your site, you might consider creating a blog. It is not taking weeks these days, and as long as you have quality SEO article content on your site, search engines will start exploring you fast. There are two different approaches to content on websites. You can either create a separate blog site for your brand or name, or add a blog to your existing sales page. If you choose the second option you will have to make sure that all the content is built around the same keywords, and the product descriptions are also optimized for search engines.
Many companies are setting up their own WordPress SEO blog. These blogs are naturally loved by search engines, and can easily be optimized. You just need some quality articles and a few plugins, a great template and you can pull in targeted visitors immediately. You can even link back to your regular site from the blog, to increase traffic and ranking.
If you have no time to create and maintain a blog, you can also outsource the whole process. All you need to do is: buy the domain and the hosting. There are some quality SEO article content writers out there offering to create the whole blog for you: including WordPress installation, plugins, templates and widgets. The whole thing can be done in a week, and you can ensure that quality content will also be delivered.
Your customers would like to get to know your company and ideas better, before they would choose your services or products. A blog with quality articles on can be a great gateway between you and your potential customers. And if you use the right methods, the blog can help you effortlessly turn readers into customers.
With over 3 years of SEO article content writing and WordPress creation experience, we also offer a cost-effective solution to quickly get your WordPress blog out there. The prices are set below the industry average, and the turnaround time is about 1 week, depending on your requirements. You can get a quote by contacting us, or order the services online.
P. S. Have you already got a blog and are looking for quality SEO article content? Check out our monthly blog packages, offering one quality post a day.
If you have ever wondered how some new sites are able to shoot on the top of the search results, you need to know that the secret is in SEO article content writing. You will have to face that it is not 2007 anymore, and search engines are looking for not only search engine optimized content, but also quality websites with great and user-friendly articles. That is why plain SEO is not enough anymore, and you should hire professional SEO article content writers to help you achieve better results.
The majority of people are going to the search engine sites to get relevant results. And the better your site’s SEO is, the greater chance your will have to get in front of their eyes. It is not a question of ranking number 10: your aim should be number one, to get the most visitors from search engines free. There are a couple of things you need to achieve this goal. But the most important one is SEO article content written in professional, but plain English.
There are loads of resources on the Internet, telling you to change one thing on your site and the work is done. Although keywords in Meta tags and titles have a huge importance, you will still have to make your audience interact with you through quality SEO article content. You also would like your site to be updated as many times as possible, and if you have no time, you can even hire professional article writers to do that for you.
- If you are changing your title bar, you should consider your chances of ranking for the given keyword. Make sure that your Meta description includes all the keywords you would like your site to rank for, and create content around these search phrases.
- Your title tag should tell visitors that your site is just what they are looking for, or they will not even click your link. Many people get this aspect wrong, and lose money. When creating or buying SEO article content, you should always make sure that the title of the post is relevant to your site and targeted keywords.
- Then click on all your links and examine the title bars on the pages you access. Each title bar on every single page of your site should contain the most important keywords and phrases taken from the page itself. However, avoid very long strings of keywords, keeping them to six words or less. Avoid repeating keywords more than once in the title bars, and make sure that identical words are not next to each other.
- Your SEO article content is like the core of your site. If you get it right, you will be strong enough o compete with millions of other pages. If you don’t, you have no chance. When setting up a SEO strategy for your site, you always need to focus on what your customers would like to know and also the keywords you have selected.
- Read our latest book: How To Get the Google Love
- You need to create posts at least 300 words long, and the more often your site gets updated, the better position it will achieve. Search robots crawl new pages sooner or later, but if your content remains unchanged, you will never see them coming back on a daily basis.
- The problem with many SEO article content writing services is that they can’t balance well enough between content and keywords. It is easy to get one of them right, but if you want to get high search engine rankings, you need readable content (from a native speaker) and proper search engine optimization as well.
Contact us for a free site appraisal.
As an entrepreneur, you might be thinking that nobody is able to create your SEO article content as well as you. I have been thinking this way for a long time about almost everything as well. You will be worried about the quality and the content, the price and the deadlines, so you go away and spend hours daily to sort out your article marketing yourself. In the below article we will cover the most important things you should consider before you make a decision whether or not to outsource SEO article content writing.
You might be already experienced in SEO and have your strategy. It is all OK, but if you would like to compete with the thousands of other websites also targeting the same keywords, you should have more backlinks, more content and a better service. If you spend your day with creating content, you will possibly not have time to create a more effective sales funnel or make the site more attractive. This can also make you lose money. The rule is: you need to focus on the golden core tasks to be able to improve your business. Some article marketing companies offer a personalized service, and you can tell them the exact instructions to make sure that the content will be just as good as yours.
If it takes you about 30 minutes to write an article, you need to check out what your hourly rate is. If you settle with the minimum wage, that is OK, so it costs you 3 dollars. But if you have more productive tasks to complete as well, you can outsource SEO article content creation and have all your time to focus on the site.
Article marketing is really a numbers’ game. The more content you have out there, the better results you will achieve. That is why many people are looking to outsource SEO article content writing. If you can get twenty articles published in a week instead of a month, you will gain credibility much faster, start cashing in on free traffic and enjoy the results for longer.
If you are still afraid of taking on SEO article content writing services, you might want to opt for a free sample from some companies. If you can see how cost-effective they work and see the quality of their content, you might actually change your mind. Or you can carry on “bum-marketing”, it is up to you.